Gearing up for Baseball
While everyone is in March Madness now is the time to start getting your family organized for baseball games. So, what do you need to bring? Here are a few items you will want to have with you whether you are going to a major league stadium or a T-Ball game.
- Tickets– No matter where you sit in the stadium, you need a ticket to enter. Make sure you have downloaded your ticket apps and have the necessary passwords with you. It’s good to check the tickets in your app before you leave home. Make sure you have the credit card you used for the purchase just in case.
- Money – You should bring money and a credit card to a baseball game in case you want to buy souvenirs, food, or drinks. Many stadiums are cashless.
- A friend – If you’re going to a Baseball Game one of the most important things you can bring is a friend.
- Sunscreen and Bug spray – You will be outside for a few hours, so it’s important to protect your skin from the sun and the bugs.
- A hat and sunglasses – A hat can help protect your face and eyes from the sun. Remember to protect your eyes and the eyes of everyone in your family.
- Comfortable shoes – You will be doing a lot of walking, so make sure your feet are comfortable.
- A water bottle – It’s important to stay hydrated during the game.
- Snacks – You can bring your own snacks to the game, but make sure they are allowed in the stadium.
- Don’t forget your baseball glove – Catching a fly ball is a time-honored tradition. The glove helps!
Some stadiums have strict bag policies. It is recommended you bring a clear stadium bag.
We will explore tailgating in the near future.