How to Make Pepperoni Pizza at Home
Who doesn’t love having fresh pizza while you’re watching the game?! Pepperoni Pizza and baseball is as classic and timeless as it gets. And contrary to popular belief, making pizza at home is simple!
Below is a simple and classic recipe for making pepperoni pizza from the comfort of your own home:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust or homemade pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Optional toppings: diced bell peppers, sliced onions, sliced mushrooms, or any other veggie you can think of!
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven to preheat as well.
- Roll out your pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. If using a pre-made crust, skip this step.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil, making sure to cover the edges as well.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Add sliced pepperoni on top of the cheese, making sure it is distributed evenly.
- If you’re using any additional toppings, add them now.
- Place the pizza in the oven on a pizza stone or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
That’s it! Now you’re all set to watch the game!